Saturday, September 10, 2011

iPhone 5

I cannot put into words how excited I am for the new iPhone to come out! I have had the iPhone 3GS for 2 years and am ready for an upgrade. I put off getting the iPhone 4 (mainly because I didn't have the money at the time to buy it) and now am ready for a new phone. So ready, in fact, that a friend of mine and I are planning on camping outside of a local Apple store prior to the release!

This will be my first time ever camping out front of a store for a product, and I feel it is well worth it. I would have to say I've slowly become a Mac addict over the years. It all started with an iPod mini, and has now turned into an iMac, and iPhone, with desires for more products (just not the budget!).

I will be sure to post pics and information about my journey through obtaining my new iPhone 5, and might even post a video or something of the sort showing it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment