Sunday, September 11, 2011

64 GB iPhone 5?

 I don't know about everyone else, but my 32GB capacity iPhone 3GS is beyond full. I have a number of music videos and movies on my iTunes that are not on my phone, because there isn't enough room. However, a 64GB capacity phone would solve that problem! While very few rumors have circled about the new iPhone 5 having a 64GB capacity, I hope it does. Technology is getting better everyday, and we're seeing bigger capacity thumb-drives coming out for cheaper and cheaper prices. This leads me to believe the possibility of an iPhone with more capacity is in the very near future. The geniuses at Apple have already figured out how to fit so much into such a small case, so why not more memory? I would be more than willing to pay an extra $100 dollars for the extra space.

Only time will tell whether my dream will become a reality. According to rumors, that time is short. Many expect the new phone to be released within the month. Tips from phone carriers such as Sprint, and production facilities making parts for the phone, hint at a release in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment