Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Boondock Saints

I recently watched The Boondock Saints for the first time and I have to say it was an awesome movie. I had heard a lot about it from friends, but never got the chance to watch it. Thanks to Netflix I was finally able to (although the second one isn't available through Instant Watch).

I enjoyed the movie from beginning to end. I found the idea of a couple guys taking the law into their own hands a rather appealing one. Everyone thinks the same thing when we see somebody go in a big trial or get released on bail, when they should be locked up behind bars. I'm sure more than a few people have had the very idea this movie portrays run through their head when watching these types of things on the nightly news.

2 thumbs up for sure! I'm going to have to search around now to find the second movie and watch it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment