Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Football!

The college football season has finally started and this can only mean one thing, my homework will suffer. After all, how am I supposed to concentrate on homework with these amazing games going on?

My school, UNLV, isn't known for it's football team. Their season opener came against number 10/11 ranked Wisconsin. The only thing we accomplished during the game was covering the spread (barely!). But, this doesn't deter me from watching other college games.

AUBURN vs. UTAH STATE
- Did anyone else see this game? I thought Utah State had it won for sure going into the final minutes of the 4th quarter, but they weren't able to close out the game. Auburn drove down the field to score a touchdown, bringing them within 3 points of Utah State. Then, they executed a perfect on-side kick and drove down the remainder of the field again to score and go up by 4 points.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment