Sunday, January 23, 2011

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL!?!

I've been waiting for this day all week and it's finally here! Now the big question is, who's going to win? I'm no analytical football expert or anything of the sort, but I would still bet on the games if I were old enough.  The local Las Vegas paper this morning had the point spread at 3 1/2 for each game, favoring the Packers and Steelers. Personally I want the Packers to win, and I believe they will. As far as the Steelers vs. Jets game goes, I don't really have one team I like more than the other. But, if I had to bet on the game I would probably bet on the Jets to win. They are the underdog but they have a very good chance at winning. Only time will tell. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think will happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment