Sunday, June 24, 2012

iPhone 5

It's that time of year again when speculations and rumors hit their high point surrounding the newest iPhone model to be unveiled by Apple. After a large hype last year and many people thinking the 2011 release was going to be a new design, this year has built even higher. There is little doubt the new iPhone will be redesigned. Many rumors hint towards a slightly larger screen. I think I can speak for most people and all iPhone enthusiasts when I say a bigger screen is wanted. With the competition releasing larger screened phones, borderline tablets (Galaxy Note), customers want to see a larger iPhone screen. I'm not advocating for a screen as large as the Galaxy Note. Personally I think the Note's screen is too large, but I do believe the iPhone screen could benefit from a larger area.

Some other rumors are listed below;
- New, smaller dock connector
- Different color/finish on the exterior
- HD front-facing camera
- World phone (supporting LTE networks)

Different sources give different release dates for the phone due to different variables. Overall I'm pretty certain you can bet on a September/October release.

No comments:

Post a Comment