Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Stickers!

I recently went on a web search to find out how I could get some cool stickers for my snowboard, truck, binders, etc. Basically I wanted to be able to rep the companies I like and use everyday, as well as put some cool stickers on my stuff. Most companies require you to send them a self addressed, unsealed envelope which they will then send you stickers back in. I sent out to 29 different companies and was hesitant at first whether or not I'd get much back. This was all done about a week ago, and today I got my first stickers! Oakley sent me 2 stickers, one decent sized and one smaller sticker. Once I get more stickers back I will post them so you can see just how many stickers you can get for free from companies. If you have any questions on how this process works contact me and I'll be more than happy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment