Sunday, November 28, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

For the past several years it has become a Thanksgiving Day tradition to go see the new Harry Potter movie that has just come out, and this past Thanksgiving was no different. My family and I went to see this latest Harry Potter film the night of Thanksgiving, and it did not disappoint. I have read the entire series and watched every movie to date.

This movie was, in my opinion, the best Harry Potter film so far. The fact that they are splitting the last book into two movies allows them to get into more detail in the movie. In previous Harry Potter movies there have been many details (sometimes important events even) left out. The movie itself created a lot of suspense and even kept me guessing (it's been a while since I've read the book). It makes me want to go back and read the last book, or possibly the whole series over again.

Overall, this was an excellent movie and a must see for anyone who is into the series, or witchcraft movies in general. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is currently number 1 at the box office, and grossed just over $125 million dollars this past weekend (http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/boxoffice/).

As always, thanks for reading and stay tuned for more blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment